Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Evening with Kate

Last night I spent an enjoyable evening with Kate Hughes, a supply chain management consultant  from Australia. Kate is also a PhD student and is studying managerial decsion making in the humanitarian supply chain response at Macquarie Graduate School of Management. Kate co-authored a chapter in the recent book 'Humanitarian Logisitics' (click to find it on Amazon) edited by Martin Christopher and Peter Tatham. It's an informative read and I hope to post a review soon.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Pamela
    nice to see your posting - I have Dr Peter Tatham at Griffith Uni as my PhD supervisor for my study of management of natural disasters in the Philippines - and I have the Humanitarian Logistics book of course - and have read Kate's chapter - thoroughly recommend the book

    ReplyDelete
  2. Further to my earlier post comment I would like to get in touch with Kate and maybe exchange notes on our PhDs

    ReplyDelete